Outcast 8s running videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, I'm still on stock system too but running 25T pinion, been meaning to go down one tooth though to be honest..👍🏼😎
I like it the way it is tbh. The middle dif has been OK for months now I don't feel the need to change it because its still performing really well. The front flips I can pull off now are absolutely amazing for such a big heavy piece of kit. I took it out with Dave and he was really taken back on what it could put up with now. I'm honestly surprised as well because it does 40ft death rolls and lands on the wheels most of the time. A few M2c pin hangers and a bit vitiavon for the steering and it's sussed really. I think my chassis is beyond use now because I keep snapping the bolts off the underneath of the front M2c pin hanger. Broke both of them on Saturday but it got to lvc without the front falling off completely. I completely wrecked my lwb outcast check it out I'll post a video shortly
Painful to watch. To much finger involved unfortunately 🤣🤣

Last edited:
I tore up my Outcast 8s today. But it held up for many jumps, cartwheeling and horrible landings before it broke something :

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back