Outcast 8s running videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a priority right now ❤️ more to come from Arrma very soon ????

More rollers, a crawler, a drag car, 8s Infraction with new body, a boat, a snowmobile....?
Or a re-stock of parts worldwide..!!?
I don't forsee us ever getting an Arrma as Jason has mentioned numerous times that they will never do crawlers as it doesn't fit what they do. And I'm rather sceptical we will see parts soon.

I know, the quality is poor, but...

For those who have access the Arrma army facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/889415401161941/permalink/2521395001297298/
I do have access but would rather step on rusty nails than try and navigate that cluster fudge trying to find stuff.

Yeah Jason said another big rig coming, improved 4s rigs early next year, no more STX radios, maby more rollers but depends on how the EXB sells. No crawlers, planes, kits, or clear bodies included in any rig. BLX electronics fazed out to Spektrum electronics, better servos. No boats anytime soon if at all. 2021 will be epic just like 2019, Got this from his Tru Boyz interview.

Yeah Jason said another big rig coming, improved 4s rigs early next year, no more STX radios, maby more rollers but depends on how the EXB sells. No crawlers, planes, kits, or clear bodies included in any rig. BLX electronics fazed out to Spektrum electronics, better servos. No boats anytime soon if at all. 2021 will be epic just like 2019, Got this from his Tru Boyz interview.
He said any new models would not have the STX2, but any current models will still have them. He didn’t say exactly what the new ones will come with. He only said no more product launches with the STX2.

He said any new models would not have the STX2, but any current models will still have them. He didn’t say exactly what the new ones will come with. He only said no more product launches with the STX2.
Sooo...

STX3 then.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
???

ESC's... BLX aka Hobbyking vs Spektrum aka Hobbking... so not much change there then..????

He also said no plans for large scale MT, doesn't want to put out something that would tip over so easy, even mentioned the Xmaxx as reference.

What happened to all the people that said they would by an 8S Outcast as soon as it was released? That's all you heard when they revealed the Kraton 8S ? Everyone wanted a "monster truck."

I told my LHS to save one for me. I have a Max5 and the HS 5687 1100 kv setup from my K8S I can use. But I'm going to run it stock for a while ???
I was one of them remember? And I ended up getting the K8S. I love my K8S. Because so far, it has been my most durable Arrma RC out of the box stock. I'm assuming that the O8S is going to be just as durable for my kind of driving, so I'm considering selling a couple of my 6s rigs and replacing them with the O8S ?

Best of both worlds.....
IMG_20200716_164004.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back