Outcast 8s running videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if so how can they manage to put out two (possibly more) new vehicles? all for new stuff, just saying...
Because that's taken months of development prior to covid. Shipping has been a nightmare and cost more as a result of the pandemic. Jason mentioned this in the you tube interview he did.

Because that's taken months of development prior to covid. Shipping has been a nightmare and cost more as a result of the pandemic. Jason mentioned this in the you tube interview he did.
Oh I’m not complaining, I just think it’s amazing regardless. The whole world is upside down, many have no money (or will not when unemployment runs out) and Arrma pulls off two incredible models.

Spares and new rc models are the least of my worries. I love hearing and talking to everyone about them here thou as it removes me from the worlds current situation. Wife and I are a little uncertain (as many are) about our work. I will most likely just tweak what rcs I already have and make my own parts for existing builds. I did manage a new esc with some cash I made selling something...

I can’t wait for the oc8s to hit the stores/internet. Carnage on YouTube, the “why did this break” threads and all the complaining. My seatbelt is fasten, it’s going to be a lot of fun around here. I think most will be blown away with this model especially if they haven’t seen the k8s. Others will do nothing but complain...I know when things calm down around my life I will be looking to get the oc8s for sure.

He said any new models would not have the STX2, but any current models will still have them. He didn’t say exactly what the new ones will come with. He only said no more product launches with the STX2.
Thats wrong, he said no stx at all with new profucts. Starts at 1:18.25 and short after he repeats that no STX will be in new releases

Thats wrong, he said no stx at all with new profucts. Starts at 1:18.25 and short after he repeats that no STX will be in new releases
OK, I just watched it again, and he first says no more STX2, then says no STX in new releases. So When I heard it live, it came across as no STX2, but I can see where people interpret it as no STX at all.

OK, I just watched it again, and he first says no more STX2, then says no STX in new releases. So When I heard it live, it came across as no STX2, but I can see where people interpret it as no STX at all.
yeah I know first time it was not clear for me as well. I just hope that it is true that the dx3 is better. Sluggish radio is not good at all. And for the record, I did not wanted to imply that you are wrong. Should have written it differently.

yeah I know first time it was not clear for me as well. I just hope that it is true that the dx3 is better. Sluggish radio is not good at all. And for the record, I did not wanted to imply that you are wrong. Should have written it differently.
No problem at all brother. I’m perfectly fine with being corrected when I’m wrong. It happens. ✌?

That video on you tube is awesome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200720_022943.jpg
    Screenshot_20200720_022943.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 43
I don't believe it, I must be dreaming..!! ???
It's true trust me. I was surprised myself and it made not spending my savings that little bit harder. The more I see of it running the more i want it on the beach sending it
There is another one as well, check out the backflip

Last edited:
Metal balls in the dif, whaaat?
Here's one in England in English being reviewed for the 1st time by a European
Just saying ❤ ?? ?
I think the Korean guy's main issue all along was not good enough batteries..??

Get yourself some Turnigy Graphene's or CNHL ( the white ones..?? )

Yea , wtf is up with the metal ball bearings in the diff. Is that just like. Asking for destruction so you have full diff lock?
I've taken similar out of difs before ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back