Outcast 8s running videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am going to hold off on this truck and wait for a roller or an EXB version.
That would be pretty awesome, but I don't think it will happen any time soon.
I think they're working on making EXB's and updates of the Talion and Outcast/Notorious 6s first...?

Ya 5th scale roller options........bring it on. I’d buy one. Not to take away from Arrma, but the Losi DBXL 2 would be a cool project. I dig that truck.

I think I am going to hold off on this truck and wait for a roller or an EXB version.
Not a bad idea. Sure hope they put CVDS that don't bend after a couple of tumbles and jumps. Even the 7mm aftermarket ones from GPM are bending on me. Yeah, my bad driving doesn't help.
Dang that kid is awesome for a 4yo ?????
He's been doing it since last year when he was around 3 and a half years old ?. He can actually aim and hit the ramp too. ??. Thanks.

Nice videos, do you think the 8s is more durable than the 6s?
For my kind of driving (20ft jumps off my ramps yes for me personally). Better diffs, better front hubs (6s ones keep popping off dogbones), better chassis (bent one of my 6s chassis on the same kind of jumps). That's been my experience
To each their own. My K8S and O8S have been more durable than my O6S and K6S out of the box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back