Outcast 8s running videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is well chuffed - he always wanted one of our cars in the Hall of Fame, but he is actually in it as well ??
New speed run video on the Outcast 8s:

That's brilliant so pleased for you both. Arrma family ??

thats epic mate....nice driving.......
whats your verdict on the truck?

Big r8d1 owned the beach in style unfortunately my rubbish filming was capturing the sky as normal ?
I'm impressed with it i really am. Unlike our American brothers that have unfortunately tried to slaughter arrma on FB for not supplying tools of all thing's. Like Jason commented if you buy a rc like this we'd expect you to have your own tool's. If he had his way it wouldn't come with any.

@Reubydoobe
I saw your other post first, you were so lucky..?( or unlucky depending on how you look at it ? )

Note to self... stay away from water..???

I hope it's all good now..? ??

@Reubydoobe
I saw your other post first, you were so lucky..?( or unlucky depending on how you look at it ? )

Note to self... stay away from water..???

I hope it's all good now..? ??
It's fine stayed up until 2am last night stripping it down and drying it out ? all good arrma tough. Drove it to the tap at the yacht club and gave it a good soaking in clean water right away. Punch on 5 is loads better as well but the c clip came out again. Gonna refit the chassis brace upside down when I refit the bearing then i won't have to remove the rear end to fit it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back