Outcast Outcast and notorious (difference and other general questions)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WingManGT

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hello, I've been out of the hobby for a couple of years and I'm itching to get back in it. I'm no racer, nor a hardcore basher, but do a bit of both. So I've narrowed my choice to Outcast and Notorious. Liking the looks mostly and the seem like a solid choice. My local hobby shop only has the Outcast currently in stock, so can't compare both. Is there any difference between the two trucks and what is it?

I've seen some videos of bent kraton chassis, this being a shorter one, does it suffer from the same issues?
On the same note, from what I've read the chassis on the Outcast and notorious is the same one as the chassis in the Senton SCT.
Also from what I've read the Senton SCT seems quite similar to the Team Durango DESC410. So, will the durango chassis fit the outcast as it is made from 7075 Aluminum 3mm. (part number TD320321).

Sorry for asking so much questions, couldn't find the answers in search :(.

Hello, I've been out of the hobby for a couple of years and I'm itching to get back in it. I'm no racer, nor a hardcore basher, but do a bit of both. So I've narrowed my choice to Outcast and Notorious. Liking the looks mostly and the seem like a solid choice. My local hobby shop only has the Outcast currently in stock, so can't compare both. Is there any difference between the two trucks and what is it?

I've seen some videos of bent kraton chassis, this being a shorter one, does it suffer from the same issues?
On the same note, from what I've read the chassis on the Outcast and notorious is the same one as the chassis in the Senton SCT.
Also from what I've read the Senton SCT seems quite similar to the Team Durango DESC410. So, will the durango chassis fit the outcast as it is made from 7075 Aluminum 3mm. (part number TD320321).

Sorry for asking so much questions, couldn't find the answers in search :(.

The only difference is the body. Chassis is shorter than the Kraton’s, but it will bend if you smack something hard enough. M2C Racing and Just Bash It make aftermarket chassis. I have no idea about the Team Durango chassis but I’m guessing no since I haven’t heard of anyone doing it.

Hi, Arrma's 6s line is based on Team Durango's but i doubt all the chassis holes will be exactely the same. Just ask Arrma support, the guys from Team Durango still work there. They replied to me within 1 day about TD diff cups for the Typhon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back