Outcast body for 8s kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydellp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Vorteks
I heard that it is possible to place a outcast body on the 8s kraton but you may have to add an extension. Where can I buy these extensions? The kraton body is not that appealing to me so does anybody else out there have any other suggestions as far as bodies go for the new kraton besides the brute???

I would be creative and use some stand-offs along with the OE rear mounts if possible for extending them. Many do this with a stretched chassis 6s Typhon.
I don't own a 8s rig.:cool:

I would be creative and use some stand-offs along with the OE rear mounts if possible for extending them. Many do this with a stretched chassis 6s Typhon.
I don't own a 8s rig.:cool:
I’m new to this so what exactly is a stand off and can u send some pictures. I will try to google in meantime

https://www.zoro.com/zoro-select-standoffs-m4-07x12-6-mm-hex-m-f-pk500-m604012hma/i/G2579760/?msclkid=6faae7c73a351b7be1d886bf7c5a0816&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA_US_Bing_SSC&utm_term=4586131721890665&utm_content=All Products&gclid=6faae7c73a351b7be1d886bf7c5a0816&gclsrc=3p.ds

$199.11 USD for this is a joke. :ROFLMAO:
But is an example of what it looks like.
Anything that is strong and can act as a spacer will work. Will probably need some different fasteners. Even stacked washers could work, depending how much more length you need to fit the shorter chassis and reach the body holes. Having the new body in hand is the only way to accurately find the correct additional spacing required.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back