Big Rock Outcast Body/Tires/Wing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
They widened the Big Rock so it should fit the 4s Backflip tires now right? I know the wing fits so what about the body too?

Looks like it’s hard to find an Outcast 4s body but the Big Rock body looks good with the roll bar wing and tires from the Outcast just want to know for sure before I make the purchase.

EDIT: I threw a photo in this thread not mine but sweet looking build
8792A7BE-903C-40C5-94F2-9AAFEAEDC7DC.jpeg

Last edited:
I think you’ll have problems with the tires rubbing the outcast is a lot wider than the big rock ,The body is wider too. The outcast width is about 16” and the big rock is about 14”.

birdley thanks for replying! I’ll have to gather the parts list for the wing but I threw a photo in the original post. I’ll just stick with the big rock body then add the roll bar too it looks nice

Last edited:
birdley thanks for replying! I’ll have to gather the parts list for the wing but I threw a photo in the original post. I’ll just stick with the big rock body then add the roll bar to it looks nice
Yes I agree that looks nice and I think it will perform a lot better. Also after I posted I remembered that the BigRock is a long wheel base and the Outcast is a short wheel base so there would have been a gap in the rear end on the body.

They widened the Big Rock so it should fit the 4s Backflip tires now right? I know the wing fits so what about the body too?

Looks like it’s hard to find an Outcast 4s body but the Big Rock body looks good with the roll bar wing and tires from the Outcast just want to know for sure before I make the purchase.

EDIT: I threw a photo in this thread not mine but sweet looking buildView attachment 115281
Hello, I was looking into a,wing for my BRCC too I like the outcast wing & was wondering if u put apart list together & what they might be. Thanks

EDIT: I threw a photo in this thread not mine but sweet looking buildView attachment 115281
DUDE I NEED A BETTER ANGLE ON THIS SET UP FOR THE ROLLBAR PUTTING IT ON MINE
AMYONE HAVE A REAR PIC ?

DUDE I NEED A BETTER ANGLE ON THIS SET UP FOR THE ROLLBAR PUTTING IT ON MINE
AMYONE HAVE A REAR PIC ?
Hey man I’m going for the wing too pic would be nice to find...got my wing last and “should “ have mounting brackets tonight & if they go on I’ll send up some pics 🤘🏻🤘🏻

And my wing brackets haven’t showed up by 8pm last night 🤬 but at least I got my front A-arms for my BRCC & I will check out video 🤘🏻🤘🏻
And my wing brackets haven’t showed up by 8pm last night 🤬 but at least I got my front A-arms for my BRCC & I will check out video 🤘🏻🤘🏻
Truck looks good 👍 I’m starting to like the tires also...

Have you ever driven it? Looks Brand new.
lol I just replaced the chassis two days ago. cracked across the rear under the diff. Yes I bash the hell outta this thing!! just replaced the bodies original one trashed from the pro line shocks hitting the rear fender/bed area. If you look at the blue body I've already trimmed it out

1F5A9E18-B30C-46E8-A401-011FB71EB08C.jpeg

Looks awesome. @DeeBee71 where did you get that roll bar? Part please??? 🙏
It’s a roll bar for an Outcast 4s ARRMA part # AR480015. Have a second one to mount on my black body and I think I'm going to add the wing to protect the rear bed rail area.

Last edited:
lol I just replaced the chassis two days ago. cracked across the rear under the diff. Yes I bash the hell outta this thing!! just replaced the bodies original one trashed from the pro line shocks hitting the rear fender/bed area. If you look at the blue body I've already trimmed it out

View attachment 118825

It’s a roll bar for an Outcast 4s ARRMA part # AR480015. Have a second one to mount on my black body and I think I'm going to add the wing to protect the rear bed rail area.
Ouch that's painful, it's got that new truck feeling, a refresh is always great. By the way just so you know i wasn't having a go at you, it just looked so nice. Hope the new chassis lasts longer and you have lots of fun sending it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back