Outcast Outcast Came Last Night - The Truck Is Nuts As Advertised

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GottaGetEm

It Is What It Is!!! No, seriously!!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
My Orange Outcast came in last night, threw a 6s brick in it and took it to the snow and ice. I had to. Awesome stuff. I have to get in to videos. I just don't want to deal with the editing. ;)

I have to get in to videos. I just don't want to deal with the editing. ;)

It's not that bad after you've done a few and learned to use the keyboard shortcuts. I usually run through the footage once making breaks before/after each piece I want to keep, then I skim through it again and place markers on the parts to remove, then I ctrl+click each part and delete them all at once. Then I go through the remainder and add my slo-mo/replay effects, add the title, then I add a fade transition to all clips at the same time.

powerdirector16 works pretty well with 1080p 60fps+ footage.

Good looking Outcast @GottaGetEm. Send me a PM with your name and address and I'll get you a set of ArrmaForum decals to really make that Outcast perform! ;)
Thank you for the offer @WoodiE. I will send the address now. A couple of extras for the V3 Talion and Kraton? Once I get the Typhon going in a month or so I can add there, too. Lol. I will donate if needed :)

It's not that bad after you've done a few and learned to use the keyboard shortcuts. I usually run through the footage once making breaks before/after each piece I want to keep, then I skim through it again and place markers on the parts to remove, then I ctrl+click each part and delete them all at once. Then I go through the remainder and add my slo-mo/replay effects, add the title, then I add a fade transition to all clips at the same time.

powerdirector16 works pretty well with 1080p 60fps+ footage.
Thank you for the feedback @olds97_lss. I have created many video tutorials for clients but not my own action type videos. I will definitely keep your tips in mind. I have the GoPro and all kinds of accessories sitting in my closet. It may come out soon. Thanks again.

Thank you for the feedback @olds97_lss. I have created many video tutorials for clients but not my own action type videos. I will definitely keep your tips in mind. I have the GoPro and all kinds of accessories sitting in my closet. It may come out soon. Thanks again.
It can be a bit daunting. Back in the day, before massive memory was easy to come by and before gopro existed, I just used a typical digital cam and I'd press the button before/after each jump, then have to daisy chain the video footage later. Took forever and 9 times out of 10, you either missed the jump or the landing or missed some cool crash.

Now I just record the entire run and swap out batteries every other set of packs. Then I download 50GB of data, import, let the software down convert for editing (which can take a few hours), then spend a couple hours cutting it up. Can be a bit tedious, but once you do it a few times and learn the shortcuts, it goes by a lot quicker.

When I do get into it I will post here for sure. I was just talking to my wife about it and she is good for reminding me of everything. ? Thank you again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back