Outcast Outcast EXB first drive.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Just got this bad boy a few days ago and immediately swapped out the stock electronics and threw in a max 6 + tp 4060(40x92mm) 1750kv with a 21t pinion. Thing is awesome. I was never really a fan of the stunt truck but after getting my own I definitely understand the appeal. I love this thing already :ROFLMAO:

Just got this bad boy a few days ago and immediately swapped out the stock electronics and threw in a max 6 + tp 4060(40x92mm) 1750kv with a 21t pinion. Thing is awesome. I was never really a fan of the stunt truck but after getting my own I definitely understand the appeal. I love this thing already :ROFLMAO:
Do the front wheels ever touch the ground??? Haha 😂

I didn’t really get it myself and then when I got my 8s Outcast I fell in love. Hoping to add a 6s to the fleet this winter.
Hehe my 8s outcast was supposed to be here today but fedex delayed and tp power sent my motor to some random address. Soon though! can't wait to compare it to the k8s. You will love the 6s for sure!
Man it is a crazy truck
It really is, I can't believe how easily it just wants to flip when I want it to.
I only have a notorious. Since then, I don't understand why anyone would need any other 6s RC 😆
haha I don't think I would like it as much if it was my only truck but it's definitely a great truck to have in the fleet if you can only have a few. :cool: (y)
Do the front wheels ever touch the ground??? Haha 😂
haha surprisingly I can get up to speed without wheeling if I want to. I didn't think it would be that way once I changed the center diff fluid. In the video I was still stock center, but I've since changed to a mix of 500k/200k though mostly 500k and it still feels really nice.

People always tell me I'm going to have diff problems because of all the flips I do with my rigs but I've never had a single problem. Am I just lucky or are other people doing something wrong? I mean I've done standing double backflips, backflips onto curbs, off of curbs, rolling backflips, etc etc etc. Even on 8s at times and I've seriously never had a problem.

I feel like people don't put enough respect on the EXB diffs or something.

Last edited:
haha surprisingly I can get up to speed without wheeling if I want to. I didn't think it would be that way once I changed the center diff fluid. In the video I was still stock center, but I've since changed to a mix of 500k/200k though mostly 500k and it still feels really nice.
Don't forget that truck has LSDs so the diff fluid won't affect it as much as an open diff. I know people swap them out for more tunability but I haven't had an issue with mine and actually like the way it is out of the box, minus the electronics. With a 1650kv it's a lot more fun, IMO.

Don't forget that truck has LSDs so the diff fluid won't affect it as much as an open diff. I know people swap them out for more tunability but I haven't had an issue with mine and actually like the way it is out of the box, minus the electronics. With a 1650kv it's a lot more fun, IMO.
I was under the impression that LSD basically amplifies whatever weight you put into the diff. So, for example, putting 500k in the center of an LSD diff would be more like 600 or 700k or something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back