Outcast Outcast EXB front bumper.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
I tried searching but since the search doesn't allow 3 letter words I came up with a bunch of threads discussing bumper upgrades for the Outcast. I was just wondering how well these are holding up? I like the Rpm bumper but it just doesn't look right on the Outcast, the Outcast needs a straight front bumper not a round one.

I tried searching but since the search doesn't allow 3 letter words I came up with a bunch of threads discussing bumper upgrades for the Outcast. I was just wondering how well these are holding up? I like the Rpm bumper but it just doesn't look right on the Outcast, the Outcast needs a straight front bumper not a round one.
Rpm just terrible imo. Might not break. But looks like @ss bends and sestroys the body and needs to bent back. The tbone racing ones suck too. Best bet are the exb ones. Heck mine on my kraton 6s is still holding on. Just need a new plastic spring maybe from 3D RC. I ordered the whole thing from jennyrc 59usd plus shipping and currency change ends up almost to 100$. Just for that bumper i really want. Looks nice clean and actually does what a bumper is supposed to do. Absorb impacts. Not break and bend screws and be reliable. If i wanted my truck to look to have a crawler grill i would have bought a crawler🤣. The kraton exb bumper also fits but wasnt designed for the outcast bodies
Only the outcast exb 6s bumper does what you want. But getting ur hands on it might be pricy. But im reselling everything Else that im getting from the lot

Rpm just terrible imo. Might not break. But looks like @ss bends and sestroys the body and needs to bent back. The tbone racing ones suck too. Best bet are the exb ones. Heck mine on my kraton 6s is still holding on. Just need a new plastic spring maybe from 3D RC. I ordered the whole thing from jennyrc 59usd plus shipping and currency change ends up almost to 100$. Just for that bumper i really want. Looks nice clean and actually does what a bumper is supposed to do. Absorb impacts. Not break and bend screws and be reliable. If i wanted my truck to look to have a crawler grill i would have bought a crawler🤣. The kraton exb bumper also fits but wasnt designed for the outcast bodies
Only the outcast exb 6s bumper does what you want. But getting ur hands on it might be pricy. But im reselling everything Else that im getting from the lot
I haven't had any problems with my second Rpm front bumper, my first one snapped in half though, I just hate the look of it.

Me living in canada and cant access
canada GIF
the goodies
Got mine off of eBay for $22 it's very sturdy and a great replacement! I will have my first major test with it tomorrow, will let you know how it holds up.
Arrma screwed up for the parts i bought a bumper spring but missing one piece. Apparently they are all like that
79336B91-6257-4EFC-8744-362470917171.png
B3110049-0591-4C28-A05A-B8E412D9C504.jpeg

What a surprise Arrma/HH screwed us again..!!
I ordered two and both came with only the spring part, luckily I don't care about the hinge pin part because I'm running Scorched ones.
But for the people who needed both parts that sucks 😩 way to treat your customers..!!
You can blame Covid all you want, but at the end it was a human who decided what went in that packet 🤬 not cool Arrma..!!

I ordered two and both came with only the spring part, luckily I don't care about the hinge pin part because I'm running Scorched ones.
But for the people who needed both parts that sucks 😩 way to treat your customers..!!
You can blame Covid all you want, but at the end it was a human who decided what went in that packet 🤬 not cool Arrma..!!
Yeah. Covid is mostly used as an umbrella for bad decisions and mistakes from what i saw. I unded up ordering the whole outcast exb parts from jennyrc. Has the bumper and the hinge pin bracket.
I kept the bumper spring as a spare. My hobbyshop gave horizon a call idk the response yet

Yeah. Covid is mostly used as an umbrella for bad decisions and mistakes from what i saw. I unded up ordering the whole outcast exb parts from jennyrc. Has the bumper and the hinge pin bracket.
I kept the bumper spring as a spare. My hobbyshop gave horizon a call idk the response yet
So I spoke with the UK side of Arrma to see what excuse they have for only shipping half full packets of said part..!!
I'm currently waiting on a reply from them 🤔

Okay what in the freaking hell? I didn't receive any notifications that anyone even responded to this thread and I had completely forgotten about it.................

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back