Outcast Outcast EXB front bumper.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting...................

Same…HH tells me they still waiting for the piece from their vendor
Wish you guys were in the states. I have 2 used parts you are looking for I would just send ya. Scorched also makes a titanium ff hinge pin block for the exb bumper.
20210902_204120.jpg

Works on outcast and kraton bumper. Unsure about talion and Mojave bumpers.

Wish you guys were in the states. I have 2 used parts you are looking for I would just send ya. Scorched also makes a titanium ff hinge pin block for the exb bumper. View attachment 167797
Works on outcast and kraton bumper. Unsure about talion and Mojave bumpers.
Awe crap. I need a different front hinge pin mount to use the EXB bumper don't I?

Yep. Sadly you do. I think m2c might have one. Listed as a rr Mojave hinge pin mount. Dunno if it would work in the front or not.

Yep. Sadly you do. I think m2c might have one. Listed as a rr Mojave hinge pin mount. Dunno if it would work in the front or not.
Thanks, I want to order a m2c front kit but it’s not available, never tought I can take that scorched part
Don't know if any knows it yet but 3d-rc.myshopify.com has both exb bumper loops in stock and for the next 1.5 hrs everything in store is 20% off. 😁
I’ve placed a order but you don’t have the mount that is the missing part on Arrma item 😞

Thanks, I want to order a m2c front kit but it’s not available, never tought I can take that scorched part

I’ve placed a order but you don’t have the mount that is the missing part on Arrma item 😞
I'm sorry I do not at this time 😥

Today I received from RCFox a new ARA320628 but it still missing the hanger mount in the bag…

Same for me. Received the ARA320628 two days ago and it was only the spring/bumper loop. Apperently RCFox is trained in the meantime, as they told me: "on the bag it says bumper loop so all is correct"
Same for ARA320627: what you get in the bag is an Outcast bumper but with a skidplate from a Kraton or Talion EXB. So basically useless sh...

I wonder, if ever Arrma will introduce some minimal sort of quality control. But as it says: "designed fast" So obviously the design team is always in a rush to get stuff out

Same for ARA320627: what you get in the bag is an Outcast bumper but with a skidplate from a Kraton or Talion EXB. So basically useless sh...
The same here. I ordered 2 Outcast EXB bumpers ARA320627, and both bags came with the wrong skidplate that doesn't fit to the bumper. What the...?

I sent them back and ordered a POS bumper instead. It's way better anyway.

Folks,

does anybody know if the issue is now solved? I don't want to order the part just to realize upon arrival it's again the wrong content and I would need to send back to the seller.
I have aquired in the meantime the scorched hinge pin holder (nice piece of kit as always from scorched) but would still need the front bumber etc.

Folks,

does anybody know if the issue is now solved? I don't want to order the part just to realize upon arrival it's again the wrong content and I would need to send back to the seller.
I have aquired in the meantime the scorched hinge pin holder (nice piece of kit as always from scorched) but would still need the front bumber etc.
My hobbyshop reveived the fixed part. when i picked my vendetta

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back