Outcast Outcast EXB has arrived!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
She is so pretty when new, shiny and clean. Won't last long....

Even came with some spare body posts and speed pinion.

20210723_131537.jpg
20210723_132004.jpg
20210723_132012.jpg
20210723_132019.jpg
20210723_132125.jpg

Have an HR center diff mount to install, need to go through all diffs, rear going to full open. Going to do 30k front, 200k center (both LSD), 20k rear (full open)
Also have a 46kg steel gear coreless servo...should have no steering issues. Lol.
On order is Arrma steel skid plate, and m2c rear tower braces.

Drop another body on her, keep the original for shelf duty

Thanks.

Yep, E6000 and drywall tape. My Granite and Kraton have it, this one will too.
That's stuff Is horrible to use yuk never again, stay well away form that crap in the future. Absolutely gorgeous outcast that is. Be interested to hear how those oils work in the difs. I'm thinking of doing away with the lsd. I'll try it with it in but I'll probably go back to the normal dif. Does anyone have the part number for the kit to convert the dif. I know there is one because I've seen it on a you tube video I watched but I can't remember where 😭😭
Mine should be here next week at some point.

ARA311094​

It is enough to do 3 diffs from LSD to full open.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SWMXX5...abc_107MX2KPJ6DDNQXT538J?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
That's stuff Is horrible to use yuk never again, stay well away form that crap in the future. Absolutely gorgeous outcast that is. Be interested to hear how those oils work in the difs. I'm thinking of doing away with the lsd. I'll try it with it in but I'll probably go back to the normal dif. Does anyone have the part number for the kit to convert the dif. I know there is one because I've seen it on a you tube video I watched but I can't remember where 😭😭
Mine should be here next week at some point.
I did the rear only to full open on my Kraton EXB. Doing the same with thd new OC.

Why do this on a new truck? Is that a weak point?
I like the aluminum diff mount. I like to have metal on most all parts that hold a bearing. The center mount if plastic will flex more and that will change the mesh which will stress the spur/pinion and also add force to the motor bearings.
So would not say it is really needed, but I like it. Have it on my Kraton also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back