Outcast Outcast, first frontyard bash, speed test, minivan jump!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Duperbash

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
IMG_20161201_133210725_HDR.jpg
What's up guys. Did first neighborhood/front yard bash today with GPS speed test and big ramp back flip over the family minivan. Truck handles great over the neighbors lawns, rock/boulder piles, and in the rough street and sidewalks, no traction rolls whatsoever. Tested GoPro for the first time and will send vid of action to Media. I tried using good estimation/stuntman skills planning for grass landing and ended up overshooting the landing a bit , landed about 45 feet out. Truck reached 50 MPH before front wanted to lift with more throttle in street. This truck handles so well, really blows me away, very fun and clearly likes to get airborne. No damage noted after hard landing, very impressed with this little beast!

Last edited:
DAM!!!! R. Duperbash you got some big Jones to be pointing a 10lb. monster truck truck on what basically is a glass castle. The family minivan... maybe it's the angle of the photo. Post that video quick it has to be awsome.

Site admin: What ever the auto spell check thing is on this site...it sucks! could be my phone, but I end up having to retype every other word because it want to change what I type.

DAM!!!! R. Duperbash you got some big Jones to be pointing a 10lb. monster truck truck on what basically is a glass castle. The family minivan... maybe it's the angle of the photo. Post that video quick it has to be awsome.

Site admin: What ever the auto spell check thing is on this site...it sucks! could be my phone, but I end up having to retype every other word because it want to change what I type.
Nitroman I posted the vid to Media yesterday. The funny thing is, just had to replace the motor and regulator for wife's Toyota Forerunner tailgate window after daughter broke glass with a rock. Motor crapped out years ago, needs to work to replace glass. Other funny part in vid is my wife asks, "is that new" just as I exit my man cave/garage, didn't expect her to come outside just then. She'd never seen Outcast before. Trust me, I made sure to hit the ramp square and give it throttle. The idea hit me just prior that AM. just went for it, like hitting a big double jump the first time back in motocross days. Didn't over think it. Surprised truck launched so high and so far! Video was little far out, first test ever using a GoPro.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back