Outcast foam inserts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTF MIKE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
does anyone know what foam inserts I can use on my backflip tires? My stock ones are all ripped/ torn apart in 2-4 pieces. Arrma discontinued the kraton inserts. Does any other company make one that will work? Or is there any other solutions? The tires are still in great shape and I want to keep them for back ups

does anyone know what foam inserts I can use on my backflip tires? My stock ones are all ripped/ torn apart in 2-4 pieces. Arrma discontinued the kraton inserts. Does any other company make one that will work? Or is there any other solutions? The tires are still in great shape and I want to keep them for back ups

I’ve never seen replacement foams for the Arrma tires. It might be a stretch but I used to run aftermarket foams from this guy:
http://crawlerinnovations.com/
I’d try to email him. If you could give him dimensions I’d bet he could make something. It’s a small operation. I may be wrong but if there’s no other option it’s an idea.

Same issue.
Made my own. Only about 10 packs on them but so far so good.

Hi

I like your idea, it got me to thinking that you could do the same thing to make closed cell foam inserts from car seats.

Hi

I like your idea, it got me to thinking that you could do the same thing to make closed cell foam inserts from car seats.
I was thinking of the foam from a Lazboy lol.

Man, I tried that first cause it was free but afterwards I couldn't get the Kraton to jump.
I-see-what-you-did-there-015.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back