Outcast Outcast Front Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
venting a little now as I'm pretty ticked off. There are no front bumpers anywhere. I can't even go with the tbone bumper as it appears to use the piece from the original front bumper that is shredded. The one guy on ebay that had it sold his last one and says he will have more in 3 to 4 weeks. 3-4 weeks is like an eternity for an 8 year old.

I ran into the same issue when I was waiting for my tb racing bumper for the outcast. I received my kraton tb bumper first and it was the v4 that doesn't use the original bumper but the new block style. So I used the factory kraton bumper in etween my tb racing bumper for the outcast works great. Just a thought.
20180325_092301.jpg

I wish t-bone made that piece that connects the upper part of their bumpers to the front of the diff case was made of thicker stock. They have the same thing on the stampede bumper and I've busted it in very little time. When that breaks, all that holds the bumper on is the lower screws, which means in a cartwheel, you have a really big lever as that bumper gets pulled down to rip the screws through the bottom of the skid.

I ended up grinding down a stock revo roll bar to make a new piece.

I wish t-bone made that piece that connects the upper part of their bumpers to the front of the diff case was made of thicker stock. They have the same thing on the stampede bumper and I've busted it in very little time. When that breaks, all that holds the bumper on is the lower screws, which means in a cartwheel, you have a really big lever as that bumper gets pulled down to rip the screws through the bottom of the skid.

I ended up grinding down a stock revo roll bar to make a new piece.

Contact tb racing send them a pic of the broken piece and a copy of your purchase order that' what I did and they sent me new.
Ha! Didn't think of that... I mean, I broke it by abusing the truck and that plastic is long gone now. Will keep that in mind for the skids/bumpers I have on my savage's and revo though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back