Outcast front wheel problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ecmoto413

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Notorious
what’s up everyone I recently just got back into the hobby and picked up a Traxxas slash from a local hobby shop! And I wish I didn’t listen to the guy and just had went with the arrma brand when I had seen the models and price !! But anyway I picked up a arrma outcast used but fairly new from another local hobby shop!! I’m having a problem with the front wheels they keep falling off ! I have tightened it up pretty good also just snugged up the nut! Just haven’t super glued or used loctite here I have a picture of what the wheel looks like now!! Seems to have been over tighten and got hot also any recommend wheels I can get other than the stock ones?

Thanks I tried it the next day and still falls right off!! I searched eBay and found some axles and new hubs off a take off and these front axles are longer then my original stock ones! I think and looks like the wheel was running on the bearings so I hope these work! Cost for 2 fronts 2 rear axles and the two center drive shafts and 4 bunds with nuts $65

In the picture front Left to right
original rear the new rears where the same
New front
original front
92C640E0-EBF1-4D4E-B3E7-E79BE9298B47.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back