Outcast Outcast issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
My outcast has been acting really weird i just don't understand its behavior i cant self right no matter what i do it just cant do it i find that strange on the videos i saw they do it after 2-3 back and foward. Instan backflip 8/10 doesn't work it lands flat on its roof i don't get it. The think just still want to wheelie i go slow on the throttle still wants to wheelie when im a bout to jump and ends up into carnage because it screws up the jump. Might loosen the clutch a bit more im running punch 2. Could turn it i to a long wheel base but im going to end up with another kraton so its going to be pointless atm anything i decide to make will turn out into a kraton is it just me or the kraton is just the best platform of the 3-4s line? But the outcast loves to do backflips easy so thats a +! But i don't see myself doing 2 backflips in one jump it the car will turn too fastfor my brain to react. Maybe i have an esc issue because on 3s the car doesn't want to lift the nose at times but my kraton does who doesn't make any sense being the outcast is swb

The only vehicles that self right are traxxas and all it does is be harsh on the driveterrain
Myeah true but today i was just flipping over constently like 5 times every 1minute I said F standing backflips is its to make me look like a fool

Might put the older tires on the outcast and put the new ones on my kraton lol but thats sounds poopy to do on a new rc stesling its fancy new bits

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back