Outcast Outcast issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called, they are sending Motor mount, pinion (backordered until Late June) and nuts and the correct size screws for the wing. Is there any way to fix the metal motor mount that stripped? They are sending another, but I'm guessing this probably wasn't just a fluke.

So unfortunately the parts arrived and only the screws and nuts were included. They said the pinion was backordered. I'm hoping they just forgot the motor mount as I'm going to move from annoyed to very mad if the motor mount is back ordered. Can't really use the truck without the motor mount. Any ideas on how to fix the stripped screw in the mount until another one arrives? its the hole that is further away from the other 2.

I have three boys - 9, 6, 3.

The 9 year-old usually gets through about 10 mins before he breaks a TRX or RPM part in some horrific crash (on nimh)
The 6 year-old doesn't really care too much about driving his Rusty - but he loves co,omg up with new paint schemes.

The 3 year-old is where the fun begins. Suffice it to say, I only let him drive it when it's 50 yards away on an open grass or flat dirt field

I have three boys - 9, 6, 3.

The 9 year-old usually gets through about 10 mins before he breaks a TRX or RPM part in some horrific crash (on nimh)
The 6 year-old doesn't really care too much about driving his Rusty - but he loves co,omg up with new paint schemes.

The 3 year-old is where the fun begins. Suffice it to say, I only let him drive it when it's 50 yards away on an open grass or flat dirt field

My son started driving at 3 1/2. 2 months later I took the training mode off and he has been pretty good at it as long as his attention span holds. Now with the big truck he drives it very well. He just likes to do back flips and other stupid things that break the truck, but thats kids.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back