Outcast Outcast/Kraton 4s turnbuckle options??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adawg

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Has anyone upgraded the turnbuckles on their 4s outcast or Kraton? Broke a couple and would like to get some titanium ones if possible. I’d like to just used the stock ends. Can anyone confirm that they are m4 thread size? I’m assuming if you can get the thread size and length I can find something that works correct? Thanks!

Has anyone upgraded the turnbuckles on their 4s outcast or Kraton? Broke a couple and would like to get some titanium ones if possible. I’d like to just used the stock ends. Can anyone confirm that they are m4 thread size? I’m assuming if you can get the thread size and length I can find something that works correct? Thanks!
Yes they are M4x48mm and you can use any brand if you like. I would say you need 46-52mm tie rods. If they are longer than 52ish you could just cut them down a bit.

Thanks for the reply. I’m gonna look into this and see if I can make something work. Shouldn’t be hard

I hear you. I believe that titanium is not necessarily better but the quality of the rtr steel ones are not great. If you look at the other thread about the bolts being worse in the kit then when you buy them later I wonder if the turnbuckles are the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back