Outcast/Kraton 4s v2 esc and motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
So I noticed that my outcast is considerably faster than my Maxx v2. Like a lot faster. I thought about putting the same setup in my Maxx, but the motor was nowhere to be found. I finally was able to look it up on Horizon. Apparently the motor is new and just came out with the trucks. So out of curiosity, I took them out and put them in my Maxx. (Boredom and too much time on my hands) This setup made my Maxx an absolute beast. This motor is pretty sick for a stock 4s setup. Way way better than the traxxas vxl that came in it. I’ll switch them back later today, but it was a fun test, just to compare the two motor/esc setups.

Jenny’s has them new take off
https://jennysrc.com/collections/outcast-4s-v2-ara4410v2
D55A54B2-2640-4A8C-A975-84F33C744C42.png

So I noticed that my outcast is considerably faster than my Maxx v2. Like a lot faster. I thought about putting the same setup in my Maxx, but the motor was nowhere to be found. I finally was able to look it up on Horizon. Apparently the motor is new and just came out with the trucks. So out of curiosity, I took them out and put them in my Maxx. (Boredom and too much time on my hands) This setup made my Maxx an absolute beast. This motor is pretty sick for a stock 4s setup. Way way better than the traxxas vxl that came in it. I’ll switch them back later today, but it was a fun test, just to compare the two motor/esc setups.
Watch the classifieds. 3 or 4 have sold in the past week ranging from $110-$120

Yep, I’m just impressed with the stock electronics in it. Very nice setup for an “entry level” truck.

Yep, I’m just impressed with the stock electronics in it. Very nice setup for an “entry level” truck.
I have heard the stock ESC has a very low LVC, what are the voltage your lipos when it hits LVC?

I have heard the stock ESC has a very low LVC, what are the voltage your lipos when it hits LVC?
I don’t recall the number, but it’s roughly the same as my Maxx’s voltage. I do know runtime is considerably longer than my Maxx.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back