Outcast kraton8s basher parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTErene10$

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 8s
What is the parts you keep in your bag while bashing for a few days? Just wanted to see who is breaking what. šŸ˜Ž

handful of hinge pins
rear arms
spare pillow balls

why not change to better options ?

M2C Hingepins toolgrade ?
RPM rear arms ?
M2C 3325 ARRMA 8S PILLOW BALL RETAINER KIT

These are cheap Option parts, and a must do , i believe they are more cheap than stock if you think this way

10-hours bashing time
these parts stock you need change 3-4 times maybe ?
Options only 1-2 times ?
In the end same price, or less, and alot less Wrenching. More fun Drive time `?

Last but not least, less risk broke other parts too.
If you do bad landing and break A Arm, if you have bad luck, also bearings or driveshaft can also bend.
Whit options this happens alot less, and this is why you are more safe also. Less risk break other parts when you have stronger parts
because RPM arms are almost impossible break

just GO OPTIONS when STOCK IS WEAK , always
options/hop-ups makes this hobby less wrenching, more fun driving ?
saving time, and maybe saves money also in the end. Because you maybe need change the Option parts 3x less vs stock that breaks easy

Just don't go crazy and buy ALL option parts. Buy just the ones that YOU break easy whit your drive style.

Last edited:
why not change to better options ?

M2C Hingepins toolgrade ?
RPM rear arms ?
M2C 3325 ARRMA 8S PILLOW BALL RETAINER KIT

just GO OPTIONS when STOCK IS WEAK
options/hop-ups makes this hobby less wrenching, more fun driving ?
M2c hinge pins still break instead bending but that's the downside of hardened steel. I use mix of both...
Pillow ball retainer kit doesn't prevent pillow balls from bending, guess you could go titanium pillowballs from scorched.
I have mixed opinions with rpm arms

whether all these parts are stronger than the stock parts or not, it's spare you want to keep on hand to minimize down time.

i have many RC Cars, if one or two crash, i can wait for parts arrive.
Drive other cars that time.
Im never without cars.

Like Limitless is my favorite, i drive these most , atleast summertime, this is why i have three of them.
Whit very bad luck i may crash two before parts arrive, i still have one anyway to drive.

When my 8s EXB Kraton waits for parts, i drive my 6s EXB Kraton or Mojave, Talion, i always have rigs to play with.

I wish everyone have 2-3 of their no1 rig they like most, and then couple others also.
This way you will always have something to drive, while you wait for parts.

Everytime you drive away to sweet spots, its good have 2-3 rigs in your 1/1 car.
If you have bad luck and crash after 3minutes, you don't need drive back home right away.
Have extra rigs always and keep on Bashing.
Plastic turnbuckle ends I would say would be great to have some spares of.

or buy these
b_makx162s.jpg

front kraton 8s

b_makx049r_SUB_6.jpg

rear kraton 8s, these makes you save a arms rear also

You do what you self want, go stock, on and on again, or try some hop ups, they are stronger than stock offcourse
and maybe helps you. Not always .

Last edited:
i have many RC Cars, if one or two crash, i can wait for parts arrive.
Drive other cars that time.
Im never without cars.

Like Limitless is my favorite, i drive these most , atleast summertime, this is why i have three of them.
Whit very bad luck i may crash two before parts arrive, i still have one anyway to drive.

When my 8s EXB Kraton waits for parts, i drive my 6s EXB Kraton or Mojave, Talion, i always have rigs to play with.

I wish everyone have 2-3 of their no1 rig they like most, and then couple others also.
This way you will always have something to drive, while you wait for parts.

Everytime you drive away to sweet spots, its good have 2-3 rigs in your 1/1 car.
If you have bad luck and crash after 3minutes, you don't need drive back home right away.
Have extra rigs always and keep on Bashing.

or buy these
View attachment 220636
front kraton 8s

View attachment 220638

rear kraton 8s, these makes you save a arms rear also

You do what you self want, go stock, on and on again, or try some hop ups, they are stronger than stock offcourse
and maybe helps you. Not always .

I have debated the upgraded metal turnbuckle ends but I worry it will just transfer the breaking point to something more expensive. We all bash different though, thatā€™s why there are options.

I have debated the upgraded metal turnbuckle ends but I worry it will just transfer the breaking point to something more expensive. We all bash different though, thatā€™s why there are options.

indeed, this is individual, how and where you bash.
Also weather, cold or hot matters alot if you want go plastic or metal parts and so on.
Situation is different to us all.
And sometimes some Options can be bad, and move the damage to other
and maybe more expensive part like you say.

This is Never easy, because we all have different bashing style, different areas
different climates and so on.

These Huge and Heavy 8s rigs are extra complicated rigs LOL

Spare wheel hex, 1 spare axle thats all. My outcast is full M2C'd out which has been amazing.

My overkill shafts will be in today. Running 3.5 pins in the front and will modify the rears for 4mm pins on the drive cups.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back