Outcast listed with 3.5mm shock shafts, is that right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaPa Thorn

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I noticed that on Jenny's Rc it listed the Outcast rear shocks as ARRMA OUTCAST 6S BLX - REAR SHOCKS (2019 V4 4MM DAMPERS SPRINGS KRATON AR106042 and the description lists them as having 3.5mm shafts. So they're the newer shocks with the older shafts? Or is this a mistake?

I wrote to them which is probably best to getting an accurate answer but thought someone else might have bought some recently.

Also, in case they are only 3.5, does anyone know where to get the new ones? I'm trying not to rebuild the one I have since by the time I buy everything it costs near enough the same.

Edit: Wow, he got back to me really quick and at 12:20pm est. It's a mistake in the description, in case anyone else is wondering.

Last edited:
They must base their pricing on a percentage of the full kit price. I have seen items that fit multiple models eg a-arms I think at one price when bought from the Kraton page and another on the Outcast....not huge amounts just 20c or 50c or something like that

I’m a repeat customer of Jenny’s rc and just wanted to publicly give them a shout out for making me a satisfied customer every time I give them my business. Thanks Jenny rc and I look forward to using you guys in the future.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back