Outcast Outcast LWB conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice jumping, bad music, loopy music drives me cwazy, I want to hear the motor and gears, and the "thump":)
LOL, thanks for the feedback. Royalty free music choices are limited. Still experimenting. I'll consider keeping RC running sounds more audible in the next vid!

LOL, thanks for the feedback. Royalty free music choices are limited. Still experimenting. I'll consider keeping RC running sounds more audible in the next vid!
I don't think you'll find many people who watch RC video that prefer music during the running. It's also hard to pick something that appeals to everyone. That's why I don't do it.

Hey nindada- nice jumps! Which dogbone did you have to swap for this conversion? Kraton rear dogbone?

Hey nindada- nice jumps! Which dogbone did you have to swap for this conversion? Kraton rear dogbone?
Yes, Kraton dog bone and chassis brace. You'll also need to trim the back section of the body and make new body post holes in the rear.

?? For a Talion chassis swap that is what u need. I’ve done 3 of them. You need the front shaft and both braces

Just got the Outcast setup with a LWB chassis together.
Hey I am new to this I don't understand how to do this question stuff but I have arrma Outcast the V4 and if possible can you tell me what parts you needed to make it a long-wheelbase did you have to alter your body shell I have the bash armor body really would appreciate it if you can get back whenever you can thank you
Just got the Outcast setup with a LWB chassis together.

Hey I am new to this I don't understand how to do this question stuff but I have arrma Outcast the V4 and if possible can you tell me what parts you needed to make it a long-wheelbase did you have to alter your body shell I have the bash armor body really would appreciate it if you can get back whenever you can thank you
You need the lwb chassis, the Kraton center braces and the Kraton center dogbones ( I think just one of each, but I can't remember. You will definitely need to adjust your body post holes if you want to run the body you are running now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back