Outcast Outcast no reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey was wondering if anyone can help.
I've got no reverse on my Outcast after a bashing session yesterday.
I've tried a couple of things.
I have tuned the ESC to make sure the the running mode is Fwd/brk/rev that's all good.
I've factory reset the transmitter and re bind
Any ideas would be great.

Hey was wondering if anyone can help.
I've got no reverse on my Outcast after a bashing session yesterday.
I've tried a couple of things.
I have tuned the ESC to make sure the the running mode is Fwd/brk/rev that's all good.
I've factory reset the transmitter and re bind
Any ideas would be great.

Did you check your throttle trim? There's a post in the Kraton section on the second page titled Reverse. He had the same issue, adjusted his trim back and it corrected the issue.

Did you check your throttle trim? There's a post in the Kraton section on the second page titled Reverse. He had the same issue, adjusted his trim back and it corrected the issue.

I agree with the comments above, move your trim to 5 o'clock and it'll fix it. At least that's what it did for me. I had no reverse at 7 where it was, I think my 2 year old moved it on me the little thuglet.

Thank you !!!
That did the trick. Feel a bit stuped :)

I’m having the same issue, after a bashing session today it stop reversing. I’ve tried setting the throttle trim to 5 o’clock but no reverse yet.

Can it be anything else?

Appreciate your insight

I figured it out my issue, I had to recalibrate my throttle settings with my ESC for some reason.

Here is the video I found on YouTube.

Great video for folks that are trying to tweak their factory settings!

I had same problem with my girlfriends big rock . I tuned the throttle trim and she works perfect now 👌 . Thanks bro 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back