Kraton Outcast/notorious body and bumper on the Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hookedup

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey guys! Newb here.. I just bought a Kraton and I love the truck! But, honestly, i don’t like the body, i was wondering if the outcast bumper and body will fit? Sorry if this is a recurring question but i didn’t see it pop up on a search.. i know i will have to drill a few holes in the outcast body to stretch it to the posts.. what else will i have to do to make the body fit? Lose the internal roll cage? I’m guessing the bumper should line up. But I’d hate to order parts and find out otherwise..

Any and all input would help thanks

Order the Outcast body posts and mounts. It's worth it as you get 6 posts and more mounting options.

Kraton is longer that the OC. The OC body won’t cover the entire chassis. People have done it by extending the rear body mounts, but I think it looks goofy.

Order the Outcast body posts and mounts. It's worth it as you get 6 posts and more mounting options.
I got a bunch of extra body posts w my Kraton. I havnt looked at them to see if the are any different size wise.. ok I’ll take that into consideration
Kraton is longer that the OC. The OC body won’t cover the entire chassis. People have done it by extending the rear body mounts, but I think it looks goofy.
Yea it has a longer wheelbase.. don’t know what it’d look like.. I’m still searching for pics and ideas.. i almost bought the outcast solely for the body & tires.. i was talked into the longer wheelbase for overall drivability..

I got a bunch of extra body posts w my Kraton. I havnt looked at them to see if the are any different size wise.. ok I’ll take that into consideration

Yea it has a longer wheelbase.. don’t know what it’d look like.. I’m still searching for pics and ideas.. i almost bought the outcast solely for the body & tires.. i was talked into the longer wheelbase for overall drivability..
You have to cut out the back half of the wheels wells and pretty much all of the back. You'll also have to drill new holes. Check out the @Thomas P media here in the forum. You'll find pictures of how it looks when its done

I agree, don't think it would look right on the longer chassis.

I don't blame you for wanting the Outcast body because it really looks awesome. If you decide you won't like the way it looks on your Kraton, there are other bodies you can check out that could even be direct fit. Proline makes a couple direct fit but for me they aren't as nice looking as the stock Kraton body.

You can get tons of ideas here at this thread too. ⬇

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-kraton-stock-body-alternatives.24/

OMG, same. I hate the way it looks.

Looks like this guy did it too:

It does look a little weird, but probably because I have an outcast and seeing that body with the rear tower visible just looks odd to me regardless of the truck.
That guy doesn't know d!ck ???????

I didn't listen, just googled "kraton with outcast body" and that came up. Then I skipped through the video a few minutes to see he had an outcast body on the kraton and it looked weird, so figured that would serve as an example. I ain't got time to put on my headphones man!

@bicketybam Oh gah!! That's an old video when I didn't d!ck!!! ? ? For real! Learned a lot since then! But yeah, I enjoyed the C10 for a while but then went straight Kraton. Had to be authentic!:p

Ive actually always liked the look!this is a photo of an instagram friends Kraton..love the way it sits on the chassis and of course Badlands help with over all look..im a fan!!!

Attachments

• F17F201D-1778-498E-865D-D2729ED80D4C.jpeg
    F17F201D-1778-498E-865D-D2729ED80D4C.jpeg
    325.8 KB · Views: 863
Yup but that’s a proline c10 body
I didn't listen, just googled "kraton with outcast body" and that came up. Then I skipped through the video a few minutes to see he had an outcast body on the kraton and it looked weird, so figured that would serve as an example. I ain't got time to put on my headphones man!
Ive actually always liked the look!this is a photo of an instagram friends Kraton..love the way it sits on the chassis and of course Badlands help with over all look..im a fan!!!
It does look a bit stretched.. I’d like a side shot to see how far back the rear wheels are

You have to cut out the back half of the wheels wells and pretty much all of the back. You'll also have to drill new holes. Check out the @Thomas P media here in the forum. You'll find pictures of how it looks when its done

Only body that will cover the whole car is Ford F650 and 250 prolines...that mean if ya ditch the wing ?

You don't need any extra hardware to fit the body but you will have to raise the body mounts and trim the back of the body but
15875063579845819673083587276050.jpg
in the end it looks killer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back