Kraton Outcast/notorious body and bumper on the Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished fitting a (awesome looking) outcast body on my kraton, completed it with the wing and backflip LP tires. Wheel arches are actualy pretty much the same on a kraton or outcat body, easy to fit. Personaly i think the "stretched look" is pretty nice.

_20220101_090729.JPG

_20220101_090856.JPG

_20220101_091047.JPG

_20220101_091208.JPG

Just finished fitting a (awesome looking) outcast body on my kraton, completed it with the wing and backflip LP tires. Wheel arches are actualy pretty much the same on a kraton or outcat body, easy to fit. Personaly i think the "stretched look" is pretty nice.

View attachment 189709

View attachment 189710

View attachment 189711

View attachment 189712
I see you’re running that ally GPM Wing Mount and Wheelie Bar.
You Bashin this car or she just a Shelf Queen?

That looks really good. You just inspired me to grab an Outcast body for my Kraton to go with the Notorious body I already fitted LOL.
What's the difference in the EXB Outcast body and the regular 4S body? There's a $25 difference in price at Jenny's.

I see you’re running that ally GPM Wing Mount and Wheelie Bar.
You Bashin this car or she just a Shelf Queen?
Been bashing it for a wile (with other bodies), broken the wing dozens of times. I have it mounted 'flexibel' now, with only two screws instead of the 4. And i use the plastic connection for the wing to the gpm wheeliebar. This setup seems to work out for now..!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back