Outcast Outcast on 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paultro84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Took the Outcast for run today. It's been sitting for a month or so. I have the Max6 ESC and my buddy had a 4s battery for his Kraton so I decided to stuff 2 of them in mine to see what it would do. 8S in this thing is beyond insane. Haha stock motor so I kept checking the temps to make sure I didn't burn it up. It's almost uncontrollable. Haha I couldn't get it up to full speed. It would just flip over backwards. I was doing double and triple backflips with ease. Bent the hell out of the shock towers with all the bad landings. I had a couple sets of spares so I didn't care. Most fun I've ever had with this pig. Haha

seriously considering a tp40xxCM/Max5 combo to convert the Outcast over to 8s. I'm getting to the point where I'm asking it for more and more speed and it's just not there on 6s. Don't get me wrong, it's plenty fast, but I'd like more while out bashing

I come from a long drag racing background and like my playtoys ridiculously overpowered,
no such thing as TOO much horsepower or speed so 8s seems to be the best way to get there

I can’t imagine my daughters short wheelbase outcast with the tp 4070cm 2200kv like my Kraton. I am guessing It would be on its roof 99% of the time without the longer Kraton chassis. I see a conversion in your future :p

I don’t think it’s happened if video hasn’t surfaced after 2 years.

Maybe it did or didn’t happen in this instance but running 8s on these 6s platforms has been done by numerous people over the last couple years. Every 6s Arrma I own either is currently, or has been run on 8s at some point in its life so it’s not a stretch imo

Maybe it did or didn’t happen in this instance but running 8s on these 6s platforms has been done by numerous people over the last couple years. Every 6s Arrma I own either is currently, or has been run on 8s at some point in its life so it’s not a stretch imo
do you have any video of this cos i have been looking for a while now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back