Kraton Outcast or kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all boils down to your opinion and what you want out of the driving experience. Stunts or stability? Monster truggy or old school pickup truck? Blondes or Brunettes?
Hey my truck never came with a blonde or brunette?!? ?. Joking aside if I had to buy another again new I’d get the outcast. I like jumping and stunting and it just seems like a bit tougher truck because if the shirt chassis. And the Bakflips are great tires out of the box. I’ve got a Kraton and do love it though. I want a Typhon 6S V4 bad haha but I’ll have to wait until August or so. Taking care of some other things financially first ?

Which is better I know the kraton is the same but a longer chassis.What u all think.
I usually drive my outcast but last night I drove my sons kraton and let me tell you. The kraton launched farther and higher than my outcast normally does. I was surprised.

I agree that it depends on how you want to drive it. If you want to stunt a lot...get an outcast. If you want stability in flight with potential to stunt...get a kraton.

You cannot go wrong either way.

I have a Kraton v4 and a Notorious / Outcast v3. I'd buy the Outcast v3 over and over again before I bought another Kraton. In my experience, front steering and dogbones can't stay in place on the v4 Kraton. Not the end of the world, can be fixed and I'm not mad.... but of all my trucks, the Kraton is the one I'd sell first at the moment.

The question boils down to what do you think. I had the same dilemma earlier this year and was hard to decide. Going back and forth. Knew the Kraton was the more logical choice but something about that roudy Outcast. Ended up getting both, problem solved. Get the one you really like the most because you will probably end up with the other in time.
20190405_183453.jpg

Let me make it a little harder for you. Lol

Last edited:
Funny thing: they really drive totally different - despite the very little differences in chassis length.

You can't go wrong with either one but ultimately you will want to get both :cool:

I prefer my Kraton. Jumps higher and farther, easier to control on the air and handles better on the ground. Notorious looks cooler, I'll give it that.

I couldn't decide either and now own both. Both are amazing, but the Kraton gets the majority of my attention.

I put a Kraton chassis onto my Not.

If I had to do it again- I might have opted for a Talion chasis to keep the weight a little further back for the best of both worlds- lwb steering stability, but more wheelies than the kraton.

So I like less rollovers but miss a bit of the wheelie action.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back