Outcast Outcast ordered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint5969

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Think I got tower hobby last one. Is it better to run 4-6s lipo. Also anyone run a single 3s

Yeah on 3S it drives like an ordinary "non-stunt" truck. (I compared it to my neighbours Axial Yeti Score trophy truck)

First time poster here not new to the arrma brand though. Recently purchased a kraton v2 and even only having 4 packs through the rig gotta say i love it. In fact love it so much i took advantage of the outcast being in stock on tower hobbies i ordered one up on thursday with discount and free shipping. I must say i am impressed with the look and feel of this beast. It was delivered friday. Took about 30 hours from click to delivery at doorstep very impressive for free shipping at about 275 miles from tower
Will report back on my first impressions.

First time poster here not new to the arrma brand though. Recently purchased a kraton v2 and even only having 4 packs through the rig gotta say i love it. In fact love it so much i took advantage of the outcast being in stock on tower hobbies i ordered one up on thursday with discount and free shipping. I must say i am impressed with the look and feel of this beast. It was delivered friday. Took about 30 hours from click to delivery at doorstep very impressive for free shipping at about 275 miles from tower
Will report back on my first impressions.

You'll love it. I'm the reverse of you, purchased the Outcast, my first Arrma, tons of other brand RC's though. Now I want a Kraton, will wait for a deal to come up before pulling the trigger though...

Think I got tower hobby last one. Is it better to run 4-6s lipo. Also anyone run a single 3s

4s is the way to go, at least to start. I haven't run 3s but think it would be too tame like tktran mentioned. Guess it depends on your driving ability though.

Just got outta work and put a 4s 5000mah 50c through the outcast and i am impressed. Gave her one heck of a whoopin jumping off frozen snowbanks. Only damage to report is a beoken rear wing came straight down on it from about 15 ft up stripped both wing mount screws right out but nothing a little glue cant fix. Got a 6s charging up to see tge full potential

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back