Outcast Outcast Origins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a $65 off coupon. Came out to be $435.... I think that is a reasonable price. Its on the way...

Nice!!!! Sounds like you don't live in nevada because if you do than you would have paid that 8% sales tax like i did. :confused:

The outcast looks great and the video's so far support the looks!
Compared to the Kraton, wich one will be more durable you think?
Suspension etc seems to look the same?

The outcast looks great and the video's so far support the looks!
Compared to the Kraton, wich one will be more durable you think?
Suspension etc seems to look the same?

hard to say really...both should be about equal...I'm sure we will all find out ..

mine arrives today or monday...hopefully "The Undisputed Nero Master Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme " will have thrashed on it by then..

but the initial prototypes that I conclude were created by the nero master and a few others on this forum seemed to have been a success...

SWB truggys have been around for a long time, just took awhile for them to availiable RTR.

this is my RC8Te SWB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 32
For the newbies- how does the SWB modification affect the vehicle? Better steering?

makes steering directly proportional to throttle input...the more throttle..the worse your steering...breaking up throttle input from ranging from 0 to 100...

0 to 5 percent throttle give you the ability to point the car in some general direction...

6 to 20 percent throttle gives you a wheelie...

21 to 100 percent throttle input gives you a back flip...

doughnuts to one wheel top spins are possible if you can turn the wheels at 5.5..and 20.5 percent throttle inputs

ha ha...from what I can tell...

Last edited:
This was a similar wheelbase vehicle here. I think Redcat Racing are making one that looks just like it.

Redcat Racing version of what looks to be the same Body... I ordered one of these to compare the two. Of course my Son will be driving this or my Outcast.

Last edited:
This was a similar wheelbase vehicle here. I think Redcat Racing are making one that looks just like it.

Redcat Racing version of what looks to be the same Body... I ordered one of these to compare the two. Of course my Son will be driving this or my Outcast.

Good choice,, I have that truck. Pretty tough truck, it's a longer bigger truck.

This is what I was looking at when buying the Outcast. Ended up ordering both just to compare the two. Plus I can use the RCat as a basher and keep my Arrma in nice shape... LOL
Arrma Outcast Dimensions:
Vehicle;
Length: 21.26" (540mm)
Wheelbase: 12.91" (328mm)
Ride Height: 1.85" (47mm)
Front and Rear Width: 18.15" (461mm)
Height: 9.06" (230mm)
Weight: 10lbs, 11oz (4.86kg) without battery

Redcat Racing 1/8 TR-MT8E Dimensions:
Vehicle;
Length: 22" (560mm)
Width: 17.3" (440mm)
Height: 10.2" (260mm)
Wheelbase: 13.8" (350mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.5" (88mm)
Track: 17.3" (440mm) distance from outer edges of tires measured
side-to-side
The Arrma is shorter and wider than the other.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back