Outcast Outcast Origins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afro Samurai

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
looks very interesting. ..also ...familliar...

anyone remember a video done by "the Undisputed Nero Master Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme " where he made some Frankenstein vehicle into a short wheelbase krayton/talion/senton/typhon...

I suspect it was based on that creation..

thing ran awesome...and always landed on all fours....now I want it...

will see if I can track down that vid...

looks very interesting. ..also ...familliar...

anyone remember a video done by "the Undisputed Nero Master Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme " where he made some Frankenstein vehicle into a short wheelbase krayton/talion/senton/typhon...

I suspect it was based on that creation..

thing ran awesome...and always landed on all fours....now I want it...

will see if I can track down that vid...
Oh yeah, you mean the thread @Thomas P started here called Kraton 6s - "TpParts RcXtreme Style"

Then shortly after @ARRMAgeddon created his own project here KRATON SWB

One could say that "Imitations are the best form of flattery" lol regardless i friggin want one. My question is how fast can they take my money for one?!

The Outcast is amazing and the attention to detail is over the top. The short wheel base isn't for me but for people who like it.....what an amazing job and attention to detail. They sure were listening to their customers. Great job !!!

I'll take a Kraton done to look exactly like the Outcast . Hint Hint. :)

This kinda disappoints me lol. I bought my Kraton almost exactly 1 month ago, I don't regret the purchase at all, but even being a v2 Kraton it would have been nice to see some of these features and attention to detail. Like the Badland styled deep tread tires, dust shields, battery tray, wheelie bar, and bumpers....... It also seems that the Kraton won't be able to take advantage of this body or the Fazon body because of the wheelbase difference, that's a shame because I've done a number on mine. I'll be checking the dimensions of those bodies out pretty close when they are released though.

*Edit: The Fazon doesn't appear to be a shorter wheelbase from the dimensions, so there may still be hope with that body

Has this been leaked anywhere before yesterday or was it just released out of the blue?

Last edited:
This kinda disappoints me lol. I bought my Kraton almost exactly 1 month ago, I don't regret the purchase at all, but even being a v2 Kraton it would have been nice to see some of these features and attention to detail. Like the Badland styled deep tread tires, dust shields, battery tray, wheelie bar, and bumpers....... It also seems that the Kraton won't be able to take advantage of this body or the Fazon body because of the wheelbase difference, that's a shame because I've done a number on mine. I'll be checking the dimensions of those bodies out pretty close when they are released though.

*Edit: The Fazon doesn't appear to be a shorter wheelbase from the dimensions, so there may still be hope with that body

Has this been leaked anywhere before yesterday or was it just released out of the blue?

"Has this been leaked anywhere before yesterday or was it just released out of the blue?"

I think that's what I was trying to point out...that we got some real forward thinkers here that were or are the original creators of this concept......so the only hint we got was from them...so...stay tuned...

Yea, I see what you mean. It's pretty neat that some people have already pieced together their own versions of this., and It could very well have played a part in the new product. I was asking more along the lines of Arrma themselves releasing any ads or creating hype for the new product before now that i just missed. Since tower claims to have them by mid November which could be any day, and these promos just popped up yesterday it seems very sudden. Not a bad thing, just a different approach especially compared to axial hype for the yeti (2-3 months before release) and the Traxxas X-maxx.

I was just about to get a senton when this awesome looking rig became available. Lol glad i stayed on the fence a bit longer. :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back