Outcast Outcast pinion problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a mini revo vxl you talking about? My son started on a mini summit. I broke that thing every run, it literally would just break for no reason, finally got it running reliably.

My son managed to hit a sign post which caused the outcast to bounce off and hit a mailbox 5 plus feet away. I made him get the truck and he walks it back telling me it has no power completely oblivious to the fact that the right front wheel is just hanging on the truck.

I bought him a rustler vxl for his first truck probably not my best decision but he' got it down pretty good now but the out cast probed a little bit much on 6s for him I just left my local hobby store picked up all the replacement parts I need to get her back up and running I have a month of running before she'l b down for awhile

Mine learned at 3 and a half with the mini summit. Got out cast at 7 and a half and now he almost 9 and I swear he getting worse

It' not that just the cars are getting better the outcast is a real beast in stock trim but in March mine goes down I'm taking the motor and esc and putting it in my rustler vxl and I've got something special ordered that comes out in march

I think my son is getting the new erevo so I can take his outcast. The erevo is self righting so that should be perfect for him as he is lazy as can be and doesn't want to pickup the truck.

Lol mine acts the same way he' rather me flip him over with the outcast then take the walk of shame the erevo is a pretty nice rig little more passive then the outcast

I've done the flipping with the other truck, problem is, the kid wants to do it to the mini summit and doesn't have the technique to do it carefully like I do.

I did run over his mini summit a few times as well setting a bad example, but when I do it its different because I'm prepared to fix it.

Ya when I put the vxl motor and esc in my son' rustler we were out racing around the track then he wanted to race I couldn' keep the front down on the outcast so I was bringing it back to me about 3/4 throttle when my son turned right out in front of the outcast didn' hurt it but bent his links up front bad and knocked back the servo arm got it back together and running

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back