Outcast pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Centre drive line wasn’t spinning there is another 4 bearings that were not spinning

Centre drive line wasn’t spinning there is another 4 bearings that were not spinning
I had the center diff and shafts out the center diff spins freely as well but in the video the input cups are spinning

I'll post another video of the center diff mounted without the motor doing the same thing but in this video i just wanted to show the diffs independently

What kind of grease and diff oils are you running?
dee35763e457dd25c4633c0434f3b717.gif

1 million may be partial cause of your motor heat; it’s like locking the center diff.

1 million may be partial cause of your motor heat; it’s like locking the center diff.
When i had the stock weight pretty sure it's 100k i had heat issues to that's why i switched to 1mil cause i figured maybe it was slipping to much over working the motor i just don't know what else it could be the truckwhen it was box stock over heated as well and now the truck has new everything and still over heats im getting frustrated with it only other variable is the batteries but why would all of the 7 batteries that i use cause the same thing could it be my punch setting? Brake setting? Don't know where else to look maybe it's my elevation lol who knows

4 months old i have put 3 motors in it same outcome look at my old posts never drive in water had this truck completely torn down to many times everything is shimmed and spins freely
Still the same motor wire connectors? And you said the esc stays normal temps?

Still the same motor wire connectors? And you said the esc stays normal temps?
No brand new max6 esc and new blx motor and the esc never really goes any higher than 120 on a hard day even when it had the blx speed control

Perhaps the tyres and wheels are causing some problems since those trenchers are large diameter and are quite heavy. To be honest I’m thinking the Arrma 6S cars aren’t really capable of running 6S reliably. I’m having overheating problems with the motor running similar temps to yours and that in 4 degrees celsius outside temperature!

Perhaps the tyres and wheels are causing some problems since those trenchers are large diameter and are quite heavy. To be honest I’m thinking the Arrma 6S cars aren’t really capable of running 6S reliably. I’m having overheating problems with the motor running similar temps to yours and that in 4 degrees celsius outside temperature!
Yeah i think the heavier outcast and kraton are under powered with the blx the tires might contribute to a tiny bit if heat but it over heated with the back flips and i have another set of cheaper tires that are lighter and a tad shorter than the backflips i might order some bad lands and try those

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back