Outcast Outcast problem :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countomar63

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Vendetta
Hello! I decided to get my first arrma; the outcast. Today I did a little run. I like the truck, but it's a bit unresponsive at times. For example, when I hit the reverse throttle, it doesn't move at all until I floor it. As a result of this lag, I hit a curb. Not too hard, but apparently enough to mess up my front wheel. You'll see in the provided pictures below. Any way I could fix this?

Attachments

• 20190919_191857.jpg
    20190919_191857.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 20190919_190031.jpg
    20190919_190031.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 20190919_190200.jpg
    20190919_190200.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 20190919_191843.jpg
    20190919_191843.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 60
You need to calibrate your throttle, the directions are in the manual. Very easy to do, couple pushes of the button on the esc.
Mine was just like that out of the box, I calibrated the throttle....been perfect since!
I'm sure someone else will chime in on wheel/rod repair.

You need to calibrate your throttle, the directions are in the manual. Very easy to do, couple pushes of the button on the esc.
Mine was just like that out of the box, I calibrated the throttle....been perfect since!
I'm sure someone else will chime in on wheel/rod repair.
Calibrating the throttle is for the responsiveness of the it? I also need to fix that wheel alignment...
I'm trying to fix this.

Hello, just in case you don't know the throttle trigger backwards will be brake. It will only go in reverse after it completely stops.

SOLUTION TO THE CROOKED WHEEL! : My front suspension arm came off on one side. I simply superglued the arm together and put it back on the truck. it was good to go. I still need help with the unresponsiveness, though!
Hello, just in case you don't know the throttle trigger backwards will be brake. It will only go in reverse after it completely stops.
Yes. I know this. Even when it is completely stopped, I have to floor the throttle for it to go in reverse.

SOLUTION TO THE CROOKED WHEEL! : My front suspension arm came off on one side. I simply superglued the arm together and put it back on the truck. it was good to go. I still need help with the unresponsiveness, though!

Yes. I know this. Even when it is completely stopped, I have to floor the throttle for it to go in reverse.
STX2 radio? Was your dial D and slider switch set to 100% when you calibrated the ESC? If not, try that again making sure both are set to 100%.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back