Outcast problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattalt8721

Reaction score
Went to use my outcast 8s day after it ran just fine, now I have forward and steering and no reverse, and a yellow light on my xlx2 ecs, anyone able to help me out on what's wrong?

Check the ESC parameters to make sure Reverse was not locked out. Sometimes the ESC F/W craps out. And many ESC's default to Forw/Brake only. FWIW.
Next I would recalibrate the Radio' Throttle Endpoints to the ESC. Manuals in hand.
Hopefully you did this when you installed the XLX2 ESC to begin with.
If all this fails, then do an ESC reset and recalibrate the Radio to the ESC once again.
Hopefully you have the CC PC adapter or BT adapter to do this. A required accessory for CC ESC's IMHO.
Call CC if you can't sort all this out.:cool:

Check the ESC parameters to make sure Reverse was not locked out. Sometimes the ESC F/W craps out. And many ESC's default to Forw/Brake only. FWIW.
Next I would recalibrate the Radio' Throttle Endpoints to the ESC. Manuals in hand.
If all this fails, then do an ESC reset and recalibrate the Radio to the ESC once again.
Hopefully you have the CC PC adapter or BT adapter to do this. A required accessory for ye

Hopefully you have the CC PC adapter or BT adapter to do this. A required accessory for CC ESC's IMHO.
Yes I tried recalibration and when it goes yellow and u out in neutral.the light stays yellow, and how do.u adjust setting on ecs, other on the. To adjust I see, I bought it used so don't know what was done when it was bought lol
Yes I tried recalibration and when it goes yellow and u out in neutral.the light stays yellow, and how do.u adjust setting on ecs, other on the. To adjust I see, I bought it used so don't know what was done when it was bought lol
Sounds like I need the b link for ecs before I can do anything
Sounds like I need the b link to fix this lol

Yeah that XLX2 is a nice and expensive ESC.
Need the B link/PC link at a minimum to get into the Data logs and set ESC parameters Faster effectively and easily done.(y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back