Outcast OUTCAST Q&A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20161215_181738.jpg

I upgraded my outcast hehehe

Got some questions on the actual parts used on the outcast. Everyone says the outcast is a kraton with the short chassis, but from my limited research it's actually a talion with the short chassis.

Here is the picture of the rear outcast hub

20161217_154545.jpg

That is not the kraton 17mm hubs instead it's the talion hub. Can someone confirm that the outer CVD axel from the outcast is the same as talion?

Okay I think I finally figured it out. There is a new heavy duty knuckle and rear hub that has just been released on the latest version of the kraton part number AR330403 04. With this knuckle installed the 17mm wheel hub that is used is the medium length version that is common with the talion AR310484 and not theven old extended hub AR310592 . This new hub actually moved the outer bearing out like 5 mm. So I have confirmed that outcast is using kraton cvds at all 4 arms w/ senton/typhon center shaft . Note the new kraton knuckles and rear hubs are differetn from typhon,senton,talion.
Here are picturesome side by side of the outcast knuckles next to typhon parts...

Okay I think I finally figured it out. There is a new heavy duty knuckle and rear hub that has just been released on the latest version of the kraton part number AR330403 04. With this knuckle installed the 17mm wheel hub that is used is the medium length version that is common with the talion AR310484 and not theven old extended hub AR310592 . This new hub actually moved the outer bearing out like 5 mm. So I have confirmed that outcast is using kraton cvds at all 4 arms w/ senton/typhon center shaft . Note the new kraton knuckles and rear hubs are differetn from typhon,senton,talion.
Here are picturesome side by side of the outcast knuckles next to typhon parts...
20161217_214451.jpg 20161217_214451.jpg 20161217_214509.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have rpm wing mount broke my stock one today.
Have 2 sitting in the garage. Just broke Kraton wing mount a few days back, same part. See Kraton thread, may help you with info, under Broken wing mount. I stole mount off my Typhon, yet to put RPM on, doing soon. RPM plastic is very pliable. IMHO, stock mount is too rigid. Takes too much abuse, tends to warp then finally break. It also transfers too much force towards stock rear chassis support which has led to bigger failures like broken diff cases and bent shock towers...Etc.

Might have to order rpm next time. I just ordered two stock mounts for the same price as the rpm one. We will see how long those last.

Anybody knows if theres a bug i can use as a body for this outcast

received_1310645842306978.jpeg

Anybody knows if this battery fits on the outcast
Cant find any other battery to use in philippines lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back