Outcast OUTCAST Q&A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARRMAgeddon

Reaction score
SUP GUYS
Thinking of getting this outcast
But before i do
I Have a few questions about this outcast
Cant find answers to my questions lol

What size lipo i can use on this rig
Is it only 6s?

Which is bigger in size
Outcast or senton

SUP GUYS
Thinking of getting this outcast
But before i do
I Have a few questions about this outcast
Cant find answers to my questions lol

What size LiPo i can use on this rig
Is it only 6s?

Which is bigger in size
Outcast or senton

if I remember correctly. ..2 x2s...or 2x3s...or 1 big 4s...or whatever fits...same batt config setup as senton..but new hold down design..hybrid short wheelbase krayton...slightly larger than senton...bigger tires and wider arms....

Thanx for the reply man
Im still waiting for more reviews
Wants to know if this is durable than senton
The Arrma Outcast is basically a Kraton with a short wheel base. Given that we know how well the Kraton stands up to bashing, jumps, triple back flips (example, see @Thomas P's videos) and so on - I really don't see the Outcast having a durability issue.

Yeah I think the Outcast looks awesome .
Seems like I should sell my one week old kraton and order an Outcast . seriously serious .

The Arrma Outcast is basically a Kraton with a short wheel base. Given that we know how well the Kraton stands up to bashing, jumps, triple back flips (example, see @Thomas P's videos) and so on - I really don't see the Outcast having a durability issue.
Thomas isnt that the aussie guy
Have watched all of his videos
How about electronics any issues?

Im about to buy either the Kraton or the Outcast. My only concern with the Outcast being a shorter wheelbase is changing the body(Way down the road) and which would fit without having to mod the chassis or body? I'm really liking the Outcast a lot but this is the only thing holding me back. Any thoughts???

Im about to buy either the Kraton or the Outcast. My only concern with the Outcast being a shorter wheelbase is changing the body(Way down the road) and which would fit without having to mod the chassis or body? I'm really liking the Outcast a lot but this is the only thing holding me back. Any thoughts???
The Outcast wheel base is like the 1/10 scale trucks,should be alot of choices.While interesting i find short wheelbase trucks irrating to drive so i will pass on this version( i already have 1/10 trucks that do back flips,etc)

Maybe the length makes it 1/10 since its short?

Canr wait to order this later today
I already ordered my stickers for it haha
images-1.jpg

it'll be BUILT FORD STUNT hahah and the
Older ford logo f100

Well I ordered it. I don't feel the need for a huge truck, and I want to take it to the track. At first I really wanted the Fazon, but I think it sits too low for the track. I may be wrong, but it's really the body on it that caught my eye. Can't have them both......YET!

I think you are referring to the Aussie guy Vasco from Aussie rc playground.
Yeah, that's the guy I watch all the time. He seems to like the way it handles on the BMX track and the tires are "Brilliant!"

Im always mixing thomas and vasco both awesome guys in my book

Ey guys anyone have a good coupon at tower hobbies
Want to order the outcast right now

Thanx

Last edited:
Thanx bud

Hmmm5200 mah 60c 4s lipo
Will this be good enouh to power this outcast its all i could find in philippines

Ugh damnit
No free shipping
Only 1 day and 2 day shipping and thats like 142 wtf
Damnit i hate being in hawaii

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back