Outcast rear shock replacement?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wheelbuy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
hello all I broke a rear shock on my outcast and am trying to find a full assembly ? Can be stock or upgraded cost is not a huge deal want something strong but stock would b fine

I have the same problem. I broke my rear shock.

I obviously need a shaft. Should I just put the old style 3.5mm shaft? If I decide to upgrade to 4mm shafts on the rear would I need any other parts?

This is what's left:

Did you break the shock, or just the eyelet on the end? I have done this on my outcast. Its a simple fix with a piece from my LHS for about 5 or 6 dollars.

Did you break the shock, or just the eyelet on the end? I have done this on my outcast. Its a simple fix with a piece from my LHS for about 5 or 6 dollars.

I think both. There is a bit of shaft left inside the boot aND the eyelet seems to have damage. I am doing in to my LHS before work with it to see what they think.

I suspect I will need a shaft and a new eyelet.

I'm working on a 6mm shaft waiting on my other shock bodies to come in before I go boring out my current shock bodies also check out my bullet proof eyelet thread may help if you swap to the 4mm shafts
20180209_163451.jpg
20180414_054807.jpg

The standoffs will need changes

It ended up being a shaft and eyelet replacement. The shaft broke right at the top of the eyelet and the rest of the shaft was hidden in the boot.

All back to normal now. Actually better than normal with the TBone racing upgrades just installed...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back