Outcast Outcast Roll Cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slpcrf450x

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Has anyone here tried putting the roll cage from the Outcast on a different body such as the proline C10?
I was thinking about ordering a body to try it but thought I would ask here first.

Has anyone here tried putting the roll cage from the Outcast on a different body such as the proline C10?
I was thinking about ordering a body to try it but thought I would ask here first.
I've done it with the C-10 body. You have to craft a padded extension should you want roof support. I attached mine using industrial Velcro, light plastic footing intended for plastic shelving, with padded top to brace roof from big turd landings...Lol. I could post pics in a couple days, out of town until late Thursday.

Last edited:
Think when I read "roll cage", I thought you meant the body support that attaches to center diff area....Lol. Sorry about that, my bad. I tried fitting the roll bar/cage, but it doesn't fit the C-10 body right.

Think when I read "roll cage", I thought you meant the body support that attaches to center diff area....Lol. Sorry about that, my bad. I tried fitting the roll bar/cage, but it doesn't fit the C-10 body right.
Yeah thats the one I meant. Too tall or wide for the C-10 body?

Yeah thats the one I meant. Too tall or wide for the C-10 body?
The under body support can be adapted to support the shell roof, the roll bar doesn't secure right due to the C-10 body flair from the rear window onto the tail bed part of body. RC Bashing the Kraton from YouTube tried also, but couldn't get the roll bar to fit right either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back