SOLD / FOUND Outcast Sideguards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have at least two sets of 4S ones that I would send for free, but nothing for the 6S. Sorry.

I had an extra 6S Noto. Side guard set for a while lying around and I recently swapped them out on my Kraton Instead of using the low sided ones.

Im sure you already have but just in case have you checked Jennys? For a little more than the cost of just the side guards you get a ton of extra parts.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...-v4-battery-receiver-tray-roll-tower-ar106042

Yeah, I was just trying to get them cheap cheap. That’s probably the route I’m going to end up taking though.

I had an extra 6S Noto. Side guard set for a while lying around and I recently swapped them out on my Kraton Instead of using the low sided ones.

That’s exactly what I want to do too. I want to use them on my Typhon.

Best thing I did. I bought a Noto. Jennys Misc. kit for other parts. Then it dawned on me to use the taller sides on my Kraton. It really keeps the chassis very clean of debris. Perfect fit. There is just a slight clearance burden when servicing and changing the motor and pinion. Like the Noto. You think it will clear the Typhon Body being taller?? I don't have a typhon.
The taller sides protects the motor wires from side impact damage (y) . Been there. I crushed 2 connectors already. I bash with my 10 yo and his Noto always hits my sides for some reason. :LOL: I was thinking of rotating the motor on the motor mount plate to bring the wires at the 12 o'clock position to reduce chance of side impact damage.

Last edited:
Yuuuuup I have some. Clean they ain’t, but functional they are. Pay shipping? That’s all I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back