Outcast Outcast speed runs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done a few,got mine up to 60mph with 17t and 6s,but the front tires (Backflips) start ballooning so bad it's just
a major crash and break something kind of run.
I might try a different tire or belt these.
Plus the "Bug" body is not the most aerodynamic body for speed runs.

On my Outcast, I put in a 20 tooth pinion and street crushers and clocked 69mph. We all like to do it but really is a waste of cash. We spend the money for the pinions and tires, Spend time lowering it, Then when we get the speed we want, Its not bashable anymore because the tires are crap in the dirt, the pinion is too big causing over heating so we then take all the speed crap off and put it on a shelf and think (what a waste of money) But we all do it (we just got to). Save your money and do needed upgrades.

I figured though that a new esc and motor are good upgrades either way...
Just fried my ESC doing a speed run in the sand with paddle tires.....a 17t pinion on a warm day and soft sand NOT a good idea!
CIMG3932.JPG

Gracias. Those look good and I'm looking get some for those beach runs.

On my Outcast, I put in a 20 tooth pinion and street crushers and clocked 69mph. We all like to do it but really is a waste of cash. We spend the money for the pinions and tires, Spend time lowering it, Then when we get the speed we want, Its not bashable anymore because the tires are crap in the dirt, the pinion is too big causing over heating so we then take all the speed crap off and put it on a shelf and think (what a waste of money) But we all do it (we just got to). Save your money and do needed upgrades.
Very well said, agree with you 100%

Could not agree more...that's why everyone should have more than one rc lol. One for the speed runs and one for the much loved bashing!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back