Outcast Steering “Wags” on Wheelies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocko10

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
hi Guys

I just switched my OutCast diffs to thicker oil. 100K CST front 200k CST middle 60k CST rear. I wanted to calm down the front tires from becoming pizza cutters. And it did calm them down unfortunately now the steering just goes back-and-forth when the car is under load on its rear two tires . And not just the steering slack I’m talking the servo and arm move back-and-forth.And obviously swaying the truck in different directions. Anybody have any advice? Maybe I went too thick of fluid on the front diff?? I wouldn’t think the thickness of fluid would affect the steering like that though.

I switched my center diff from 100k to 200k but left the front and rear at 10k and it doesn't exhibit this behavior at all. Perhaps the viscosity in one or both front/rear diff is on the high side(?)

I switched my center diff from 100k to 200k but left the front and rear at 10k and it doesn't exhibit this behavior at all. Perhaps the viscosity in one or both front/rear diff is on the high side(?)
That’s a great idea. I’ll try that. Wondering if me changing the punch setting to 9 has anything to do with it. I’ll play around with it. Thanks for the advice!

Here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180411-100246_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180411-100246_Chrome.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 33
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back