Limitless Outcast trade??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
Been thinking Of selling my outcast for more parts money but came across a trade. Dude says his brand new in the box limitless roller for my outcast 6s switched back to all new stock parts . She just wasent seeing any run time lately. Who is getting the better deal here ?

Nope...for 1) it's a roller that you're trading for 2) why is it a roller and 3) it's a off road car/truck for a on road car...DO NOT DO THE TRADE...

Nope...for 1) it's a roller that you're trading for 2) why is it a roller and 3) it's a off road car/truck for a on road car...DO NOT DO THE TRADE...
Umm it’s a roller, because Arrma made it that way ??‍♂️??

Fyi, I love my gas RC and all I have is a 4S kraton...
Over a outcast?? I would not do it...for a Infraction, maybe

I would make the trade. You have a Kraton, Typhon and Talion all 6s. We all need a road beast and if you have parts on hand you'll come out even better on the deal. Limitless = unlimited options forward. Why not?

@Mattyd926 sorry if my earlier posts came out too brash...initially was thinking a rtr for a roller for the trade...didn't realize you had the other offroad/models...

and I got my hopes up for nothing. He started to cry about scratches on the bottom of the chassis . So to make it happen I offered to Jennys him a new chassis . He said “ it’s a deal”. Ok meet at 3ish. I get to his town. Text . Text text called no response he goes dark. Wtf. If you weren’t interested just say it. Wasted about 5 gallons of diesel.

and I got my hopes up for nothing. He started to cry about scratches on the bottom of the chassis . So to make it happen I offered to Jennys him a new chassis . He said “ it’s a deal”. Ok meet at 3ish. I get to his town. Text . Text text called no response he goes dark. Wtf. If you weren’t interested just say it. Wasted about 5 gallons of diesel.
Was his name Casper?

He didn't want to break the whole truck down I bet to fit the new chassis. He was already intimidated by the roller.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back