SOLD / FOUND Outcast/typhon hybrid With Mojave legs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
?thinking/hoping the wife and Santa brings me the v5 Typhon for Christmas so I'll be set. Planned to trugify it like this rig so now I'm set will have the v5 for SPEED?
Now the dilemma.... do I add the Typhon 6s to my list of rigs or Outcast 6s? think I'll put Typhon as that is the body on it??

Last edited:
So it's official this absolutely sick setup is mine and home in my stable😍😍 Huge thank you to @Rcproponent for not only creating this amazing build but also for being a beyond stand up awesome seller!! Highly recommend anyone considering a build from rcproponent to think no more and get a deal done!! Still getting used to the amazing handling with the Eco Boost servo and MX 28's but I can say I don't have a single complaint what so ever!! Think I'll put some 500k in center for a little more bite and need a heatsink/fans to keep her cool and she will be 💯. Thanks again brother for not only the amazing build but for being an amazing person 😍
Here she is everyone😍💪😎
IMG_20210119_002235089.jpg

IMG_20210119_002215335.jpg
IMG_20210119_003648661.jpg

So it's official this absolutely sick setup is mine and home in my stable😍😍 Huge thank you to @Rcproponent for not only creating this amazing build but also for being a beyond stand up awesome seller!! Highly recommend anyone considering a build from rcproponent to think no more and get a deal done!! Still getting used to the amazing handling with the Eco Boost servo and MX 28's but I can say I don't have a single complaint what so ever!! Think I'll put some 500k in center for a little more bite and need a heatsink/fans to keep her cool and she will be 💯. Thanks again brother for not only the amazing build but for being an amazing person 😍
Here she is everyone😍💪😎
View attachment 121099
View attachment 121100View attachment 121101
Thank you for the kind words brother! I’m glad it graces your rc shop now 🤘🏻 Hope you have a bunch of fun with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back