Outcast unbreakable body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about when it gets cold? Dumpsters crack pretty easily when cold. Wondering if these will as well.
Well, I don't know yet but makes sense to be aware of. I don't get as cold as most of you guys.
Honestly don't feel like the material of this body will crack in extreme temps. I also don't feel like it'll flex and bend as much in the heat either. But still can't offer first-hand xp.

edit: I figure it gets pretty cold in Russia.

What about when it gets cold? Dumpsters crack pretty easily when cold. Wondering if these will as well.
Ive used mine for about 10 bashes so far my body holes are tight when i drilled them and they are still tight hence the chassis flex crashes lid landings ect i also do not have the center body support brace only thing ive broke its the body posts from big air and bad landings. The holes are still tight enough i don't need body clips lol i like it that tight but yeah i really see this body lasting a year easily and i bash about 4 times a week winter summer ect

Sounds good. Do you have the specs on the outcast body? I'm interested in making my unbreakable body look better to scale with grill, windows, details etc.
Yes. I actually have 2 clear outcast bodies in stock so I’ll work up some decals ASAP. Just finished the Kraton and militia Unbreakable body decals

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back