Outcast Outcast upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeppyjep

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
Last week I put an XLX2 and a 1100 kv hobby wing in and I’ve been absolutely more than happy great temps and amazing power . I just got the belted Duratrax 6 pack tires in tonight and can’t wait to try them out . Love the way they look

F53B388A-2849-4111-867F-A58E0D1172FA.jpeg

CBB2A951-7DDC-457F-8F85-6590F90A065A.jpeg

25E0D45A-D6F3-47CA-BE9C-DD7A03796288.jpeg

173F7619-758B-4257-BA5D-0419262BC44E.jpeg

7D97F80B-6B02-4F6C-9349-6498439ACD18.jpeg

Me too, man! Speed run builds are going back on the shelf until spring. Out comes the Notorious and the stock Typhon. Welcome to New England and those awesome 5-6 month winters….

Me too, man! Speed run builds are going back on the shelf until spring. Out comes the Notorious and the stock Typhon. Welcome to New England and those awesome 5-6 month winters….

I’m going order a set of paddle/sand tires for my kraton . Im curious to try them out in the snow

I’ve heard that for snow the paddles in the rear and an aggressive knobby in the front (MX3 or Badlands) can’t be beat as long as the OD can remain pretty close. A little difference is apparently ok in snow but not on pavement or dry high grip surfaces. I’ve never tried the combo, but keep us posted.

Waiting to see if they do a Black Friday deal, but I’m itching to get a set of the Proline beadlock paddle wheels for the 1/5 trucks. Winter is too long here to not go run a little.

I’ve heard that for snow the paddles in the rear and an aggressive knobby in the front (MX3 or Badlands) can’t be beat as long as the OD can remain pretty close. A little difference is apparently ok in snow but not on pavement or dry high grip surfaces. I’ve never tried the combo, but keep us posted.
I’m going try these proline belted ones 25 a tire not bad

8FE4C05E-771D-4403-A04B-51C1AC58E788.png

How did you end up liking the duratrax tires on the outcast?

Yes good control not like backflips but good I’ve had that tank round and round
And you haven't cracked any rims yet? sounds promising! I'm considering them but was scared as I've heard people complain about rims cracking.

And you haven't cracked any rims yet? sounds promising! I'm considering them but was scared as I've heard people complain about rims cracking.

I haven’t noticed a cracked rim but let me look it over when I get home

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back