Outcast Outcast V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flanker08

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I picked up an Outcast today, which the sales guy told me was the 2018/V2 version. I got home and did some digging around. The parts # is the V1 and it doesn't have the shock mount covers. I called Arrma customer support to help me verify, the guy I talked to seemed to think i was a newer model in an older box because it has a wheelie bar. I was certain the older models had the wheelie bar as well.

Anyway, since they don't seem to be discounting the older models, I was hoping to get the upgraded V2.

What are your thoughts? Return it? Ask for discount? Use as is?

Thanks!

If the new one is what you want take it back and get what u wanted. They should be willing to make sure your happy.
If I were buying new I would want the most updated version. Nothing wrong with that on a $500 purchase.

The shocks would be the biggest deal. Taller stiffer springs and 4mm shafts. The other plastic stuff would be cheap to update if wanted or as breakages happen.

Only difference between the 2017 and 2018 Outcast are.
Larger receiver box
Shocks with 4mm shafts and linger thicker springs.
Updated bulkheads.
Updated chassis braces.

I ended up returning it. If I'm going to pay full price, I'd assume get the newest and most updated model. It's like paying the same price for a 2017 F150 as you woukd for a 2018 F150. That combined with the uncertainty of the brand with the lingering bankruptcy...it didn't make sense. Looked like a great truck though.

Thanks for the replies

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back