Outcast Outcast v4 chassis upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colemn615

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I am planning to upgrade my chassis this winter as I have bent mine a few times. I was dead set on the M2C chassis but saw there was a titanium one that scorched sells. I like the lighter weight of the titanium one but I am mostly after which one is stronger.

Anybody tried both?

titanium is more brittle than 7075. would go for the one from m2c and I have that myself. 💪😎

Depending on where you are import costs are killer right now. I think the ti chassis is heavier but "stronger". Can't go wrong with either imo. Availability is key imo.

My suggestion is look at what @Rich Duperbash and @RC DUDE81 do with the M2C chassis and then try to find similar on the Titanium chassis which I'm not aware of any but that doesn't mean anything. But my point being they absolutely abuse and send the M2C chassis sky high and they take it. I've ran my M2C chassis on my Noto a good long while and I send it big also and have had some nasty landings from 30 feet high and it's still straight as an arrow. Landed once on the lid from a good 30ft send and snapped front M2C standoff, broke ESC mounting plate, shock rod end but again chassis is still straight as could be.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back