Outcast outcast ve losi XXL2 , both used

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't too big, just big. It is 1/8, like revo is 1/10. The shell of the Losi is much bigger than other 1/8, and the thickest plastic that I've encountered. You could actually swap shells between the two, I'm have done so on the workbench. I think the xxl2 is of higher quality than even arrma. Aluminum diffs, largest shocks in class, thick plastic and aluminum chassis and arms, etc.The new ones don't have some of these things. I've kept the losi through 3 arrmas, erevo, hobao, and a couple others. Only selling to make way for1/5 model.

It isn't too big, just big. It is 1/8, like revo is 1/10. The shell of the Losi is much bigger than other 1/8, and the thickest plastic that I've encountered. You could actually swap shells between the two, I'm have done so on the workbench. I think the xxl2 is of higher quality than even arrma. Aluminum diffs, largest shocks in class, thick plastic and aluminum chassis and arms, etc.The new ones don't have some of these things. I've kept the losi through 3 arrmas, erevo, hobao, and a couple others. Only selling to make way for1/5 model.
I've play with my friend's xmaxx , maybe not a real 1:5 but that thing is huge !!!
Is so big that every land i was worried it might have something fell off , and i felt its a bit slow maybe his was the 6s version, but over all the truck feel much more soild compare to my old emaxx

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back